At Armor Animal Health we know the importance of hoof health, that is the reason we have our very own hoof specialist on staff.
At the end of the day of the visiting farms, the last thing you want to think about is restocking your supplies for the next visit. Our website focuses on the quickest way to sign on and click on your quick order list to ensure you are never short on supplies.
Our large selection of glues, wraps, and footbath chemicals have not only been selected based off their effectiveness in the field but have also been certified by our veterinarian staff to ensure your customers herd will be taken care off till your next visit.
A happy herd produces on average five pounds of milk anually.
Hoof trimming supplies delivered to your doorstep, educational videos, technical bulletins to help train your staff and friendly phone number to call for all your hoof trimming questions. What more could your herd ask? Give us a call at 888-255-1181 or drop us line – we would love to assist.
New Product of the Month
- Diamond Narrow Blade Hoof Knife removes excess sole and trims the frog
- This new stainless steel blade maintains sharp edge for clean, fast cuts
- It has a hardwood handle with comfortable grip
- Produced with the highest grade materials
We search the internet so your don't have to. Check out these interesting articles to help maximize profit and reduce cost.
2022 World Ag Expo announces its top new product winners | AGDAILY
Frequently Purchased Products
- HOOF-it QuickBlock+ Adhesives [200 mL] Tube$21.96
- Bovi-Bond Adhesive [210cc] Tube$29.37
- HOOF-it Fast Cure Powder [454 GM] each$39.13
- Mini Moo Adhesive [210 mL] Tube$17.99
- Oak Hoof Block [Medium] (10 Count) Pack$16.80
- MasterVet GOLD Hoof Glue [210 mL] each$15.22
- MasterVet SILVER Hoof Glue [210 mL] each$15.82
- Super Booster Footbath Concentrate (55 Gallon) Drum$1,231.97
Hoof Health TB
A hoof maintenance schedule is one of the most important contributors to successful dairy operations. Foot health is directly related to production and ignored lameness in a herd is far more costly than the price of a hoof health program.
The most common factors leading to lameness:
- Terrain and travel distance to the parlor
- Acidosis brought on by faulty nutrition
- Improper or lack of a footbath protocol
Have You Herd - Episode 24 - Hoof Trimming Panel: The Life Of A Trimmer
Hoof trimmers aren't just trimming hooves anymore. Bear Hanson talks with hoof trimmers Martin Van Beek, Ed Koziel and Landis Sensenig about changes in trimming and jobs they have incorporated into their daily routine
Have You Herd - Episode 13 - Hoof Trimming
Armor Hoof Specialist Bear Hanson talks one-on-one with Aaron LaVoy, hoof trimmer. Find out what kinds of tips and tricks Aaron has for doing his best to trim hooves and work with dairy producers.