Tylan 200 [500 mL]
Tylan 200 [500 mL]
For use in cattle and swine only, Tylan 200 Injectable in a 500 mL bottle has good syringeability and needs no refrigeration. Tylan is a registered trademark for Elanco's brand of tylosin. Each mL contains 200 mg of tylosin activity (as tylosin base) in 50% propylene glycol with 4% benzyl alcohol and water for injection. Tylosin 200 mg/ml. For the treatment of arthritis, pneumonia, diphtheria, foot rot, shipping fever, erysipelas, and acute swine dysentery.
Beef Cattle & Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle: Indicated for use in the treatment of bovine respiratory complex (shipping fever, pneumonia) usually associated with Pasteurella multocida and Aracnobacterium pyogenes, foot rot (necrotic pododermatitis) and calf diptheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum and metritis casued by Aranobacterium pyogenes
Swine: Indicated for use in the treatemnt of swine arthritis caused by Mycoplasma hyosynoviae, swine pneumonia caused by Pasteurella spp., swine erysipelas casued by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, swine dysentery associated with Treponema hyodysenteriae when followed by appropriate medication in the drinking water and/or feed.
Dosage: Beef and non-lactating dairy cattle - 1 ml IM per 25 lbs once daily max 5 days Swine - 1 ml IM per 50 lbs twice daily max 3 days.
Tylan 200 [500 mL] Highlights:
- SKU: 11963
- Manufacturer: Elanco
- Tylan 200 Injection is a bovine and porcine injectable antibiotic.
- An antibiotic for beef cattle, non-lactating dairy cattle and swine only
- Recommended for use in calves weighing less than 200 pounds
- Administered intramuscularly for quick relief
- Treats pneumonia (shipping fever), foot rot, diphtheria and metritis in cattle
- Treats arthritis, pneumonia, erysipelas and dysentery in swine
|Ailment||Diphtheria, Foot Rot, Metritis|
|Volume (ML)||500 ML|
|Product Label||Click Here|