Tylan 200 [250 mL]
Tylan 200 [250 mL]
Trusted by cattlemen for more than 30 years, the Elanco Tylan 200 Injection is a cost-effective tool used to treat cattle for pneumonia, foot rot, calf diphtheria and metritis. for the treatment of pneumonia, the Tylan injection moves to the lungs, where studies have shown it begins to accumulate within 30 minutes after an intramuscular injection. Elanco's 250 mL injection comes ready to use and does not require mixing, reconstitution or refrigeration and is supplied in 100 mL, 250 mL and 500 mL vials.
For use in cattle and swine only, Tylan 200 Injectable in a 250 mL bottle has good syringeability and needs no refrigeration. Tylan is a registered trademark for Elanco's brand of tylosin. Each mL contains 200 mg of tylosin activity (as tylosin base) in 50% propylene glycol with 4% benzyl alcohol and water for injection.
Beef Cattle & Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle: Indicated for use in the treatment of bovine respiratory complex (shipping fever, pneumonia) usually associated with Pasteurella multocida and Aracnobacterium pyogenes, foot rot (necrotic pododermatitis) and calf diptheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum and metritis casued by Aranobacterium pyogenes.
Swine: Indicated for use in the treatemnt of swine arthritis caused by Mycoplasma hyosynoviae, swine pneumonia caused by Pasteurella spp., swine erysipelas casued by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae, swine dysentery associated with Treponema hyodysenteriae when followed by appropriate medication in the drinking water and/or feed.
Tylan 200 [250 mL] Highlights:
- SKU: 11962
- Manufacturer: Elanco
- Not for human use; keep out of reach of children
- Cattle intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 21 days of the last use of injection
- Do not use in dairy cattle 20 months of age or older, including dry dairy cows or in calves intended to be processed for veal
- Do not administer to horses or other equines
- Injection of tylosin in equines has been fatal
- Treatment should be continued 24 hours following remission of disease signs, not to exceed 5 days
- For use in the treatment of Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex (shipping fever, pneumonia) usually associated with Pasteurella multocida and Arcanobacterium pyogenes, foot rot (necrotic pododermatitis), calf diphtheria caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum, metritis caused by Arcanobacterium pyogenes.
|Ailment||Diphtheria, Foot Rot, Metritis|
|Volume (ML)||250 ML|
|Shipping Restriction||Do Not ship to California|
|Product Label||Click Here|