Schwartz 4179.0637 Milk Filter Sock [2 x 24] (100 ct)
Tuffy Filters - Socks 2 X 24" - 100 Count
Tuffy Filters are multi-purpose, non-woven material designed to have the strength, speed and capacity to function efficiently in vacuum, gravity and low- or high-pressure pipeline installations. They filter continuously throughout milking and remove fine sediment through to the end of milking. Schwartz hascombined the latest developments in fiber and chemical technology toproduce a filter media that begins filtering instantly and continues toremove fine sediment, without loss of wet strength or flow rate, to theend of the milking.
Tuffy Filters - Socks 2 X 24" - 100 Count Highlights:
- SKU: 18896
- Manufacturer: Schwartz
- The only milk filter that can remove silts and fine clay sediments.
- It won’t decrease wet strength or flow rate.
- Available in various sizes to fit your milk system.
- The depth of filtration delivered by TUFFY removesmore silts and fine clay sediments than competitive filters.
- Filters ahead of the plate cooler protect equipment and filters during wash-up to protect the plate cooler.
|Unit of Measure||Pack|
Write Your Own Review