Speedrite S500 Solar Fence Energizer is an integrated solar energizer containing a solar panel and internal battery for operation. Perfect for powering small areas or strip grazing. Requires minimal sunlight for operation. Single flashing LED fence pulse to indicate unit is functioning. Includes leads for connecting to existing fence. The terminals contain metal insert to ensure optimal fence connection. Fully portable convenient carrying handle and easily mounts to existing steel or wood post. Contains a 12-volt rechargeable battery. Ideal for trail riding and temporary fencing. The Speedrite S500 Integrated Solar Energizer is easily portable, simple and intuitive, plus it’s more powerful than comparable energizers. Suitable for farmers of all types, the S500 can be used on larger farms, as well as lifestyle properties on temporary or permanent fences.
Simple and intuitive
- Solar panel and battery integrated in one convenient robust case
- Housing for convenient stowing of fence leads when not in use
- Single flashing LED indicates fence pulse
- Fit and replace the battery with ease
- Easy to carry portable housing
- Allows mounting to existing steel post or wood post
Delivers power where it counts
- More powerful than comparable energizers
- Reliable year round performance in the world’s harshest weather conditions
- Includes leads for connecting to existing fence
- Terminals contain metal insert to ensure robust fence connection
Safe and long lasting
- Complies with IEC safety standards
- 3 year warranty
- Rechargeable internal battery included
Speedrite S500 Highlights:
- SKU: 24125
- Manufacturer: Tru-Test
- Includes a 12-volt, 7-amp hour battery.
- Complies with IEC safety standards.
- Area/distance: 30 miles of fence or 100 acres.
- Maximum output energy: 0.50 J.
- Maximum stored energy: 0.65 J.
- No load voltage: 9,800 V.
- Light load voltage at 2000 Ω: 6,200 V.
- Standard load voltage at 1000 Ω V: 4,500 V.
- Minimum number of ground rods: 1.
- Input voltage: 12 V internal battery.
- Easy access on/off switch.
- Simple to fix and replace battery.
- Great for trail riding, strip grazing, and remote areas.
- Robust, rugged design reliable in any weather condition.
|Unit of Measure||each|