Safe-Guard Suspension [1000 mL]
Safe-Guard Suspension [1000 mL]
Safe-Guard (fenbendazole) Liquid Dewormer removes and controls Lungworms, Stomach worms (adults & 4th stage larvae), brown stomach worms, barberpole worms, intestinal worms (adult & 4th stage larvae), hookworms, thread-necked intestinal worms, bankrupt worms, and nodular worms. Treatment shows a clear advantage in dry matter intake, feedlot gain, improved health and pounds of beef produced. Safe-Guard dewormer drench controls of stomach worms, lungworm and intestinal worms in beef and dairy cattle and goats. Safe-Guard Dewormer Drench is 10% Fenbendazole for removal and control of stomach worms, lungworm and intestinal worms in beef and dairy cattle and goats. For removal and control of stomach worms in goats.
For the removal and control of lungworms, stomach worms (adult and fourth stage larvae), brown stomach worms, intestinal worms (adult and fourth stage larvae), hookworms, thread-necked intestinal worms, small intestinal worms, bankrupt worms and nodular worms in cattle; stomach worms in goats.
Contains 100 mg fenbendazole per ml.
• Effective – Results prove 90% reduction in fecal egg counts
• Fast-acting – One day vs 7-14 days for competing dewormers
• Convenient – Administer chute-side or in the pasture
• Proven – Shown to increase weaning weight by 28.9 lbs per head
Directions: Determine the proper dose according to estimated body weight. Administer orally. The recommended dose of 5 mg/kg is achieved when 2.3 mL of the drug are given for each 100 lb. body weight.Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites retreatment may be needed after 4-6 weeks.
For dairy cattle there is no milk withdrawal period.
Dosage: Administer orally 2.3 ml per 100 lbs body weight. Each 1000 ml bottle will treat 86 - 500 lb animals or 430 - 100 lb animals.
Slaughter withdrawal: Cattle - 8 days; Goats - 6 days. Safe for lactating dairy cattle with no milk withholding. Withdrawal period has not been established in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in veal calves or lactating goats.
Cattle must not be slaughtered within 8 days following treatment. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Goats must not be slaughtered for food within 6 days following treatment. Because a withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in lactating goats. For dairy cattle, there is no milk withdrawal period.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
Store at or below 25°C (77°F). Protect from freezing. Shake well before use.
Safe-Guard Suspension [1000 mL] Highlights:
- SKU: 11403
- Manufacturer: Merck Animal Health
- Store at or below 25°C (77°F)
- Protect from freezing
- Shake well before use
- Treatment shows an advantage in dry matter intake, feedlot gain, improved health and pounds of beef produced
- For use in beef and dairy cattle, and non-lactating goats
- Safe for lactating dairy cattle with no milk withholding
- Safeguard eliminates and controls a broad spectrum of worms in cattle and goats
- Safeguard for Goats (125 ml) treats barberpole and brown stomach worms
- Safeguard for Beef & Dairy Cattle (1000 ml and Gallon) kills lung, stomach, barberpole, intestinal, hook and nodular worms
|Manufacturer||Merck Animal Health|
|Volume (ML)||1,000 ML|
|Shipping Restriction||Do Not ship to California|
|Unit of Measure||Bottle|
|Product Label||Click Here|