Merck 56470 Revalor 200 (10 ds)
Revalor-200 (10 Doses)
Each implant contains 200 mg trenbolone acetate and 20 mg estradiol. Not for use in animals intended for subsequent breeding or dairy animals. Do not use in veal calves. FOR STEERS AND HEIFERS FED IN CONFINEMENT FOR SLAUGHTER. An implant containing 200mg of trenbolone acetate and 20mg estradiol. Each impl ant consists of 10 small yellow pellets. Ten implants are provided in a cartridge.Revalor-200 contains trenbolone acetate and estradiol in a slow-release delivery system which increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in steers and heifersfed in confinement for slaughter. Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding, or in dairy animals.A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal. Implant for cattle; contains trenbolone and estradiol. Features a slow-release delivery system that increases the rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in steers and heifers fed in confinement for slaughter. Each implant consists of 10 small yellow pellets. Ten implants are provided in a cartridge.
Revalor-200 (10 Doses) Highlights:
- SKU: 17337
- Manufacturer: Merck Animal Health
- For animal use only. Not for use in humans.
- Implant pellets in the ear only.
- Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
- Do not salvage implanted site for human or animal food.
- Store unopened product at or below 25 ¬∞C (77 ¬∞F). Avoid excessive heat and humidity.
- Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding, or in dairy animals.
- Open cartridges may be stored in the foil pouch protected from light in the refrigerator for up to 6 months.
- In heifers fed in confinement for slaughter, Revalor-200 is not better for increased average daily gain or improved feed efficiency than Revalor-IH.
- Studies have demonstrated that the administration of Revalor-200 can result in decreased marbling scores when compared to non-implanted steers and heifers.
|Manufacturer||Merck Animal Health|
|Unit of Measure||Packet|
|Product Label||Click Here|