Buddex Dehorner is a cordless, high-heat dehorning unit which saves time and stress on young calves when dehorning. For use on newborn calves, under 3 to 4 weeks of age. Heats up only when pressed against horn bud. Instant heating requires only 6 to 10 seconds per horn bud. Can handle 15 to 20 calves per charge. Low stress keeps calves on feed without setbacks. Rechargeable, battery powered, cordless dehorner reliably prevents horn growth in an animal-friendly way. Single-handed operation heats up the moment it's pressed against horn bud and reaches operating temperature within 4 seconds. Takes less than 7 seconds per bud! For use on calves 8-14 days old. Requires 16 hours battery conditioning prior to first use and constant charging with 230V adapter charger (included). Also includes 12V cigarette lighter adapter. Full charge allows dehorning of up to 15 calves. When dehorning calves, the younger the better. Remove horns before they erupt with this innovative cordless dehorner. The simple operation takes less than ten seconds per bud and an audible alarm warns against overheating.
Horn-Stop Dehorner Highlights:
- Sku: 17251
- Manufacturer: Horn-Stop
- Heats up in less than 4 seconds
- Convenient; no awkward cables
- Allows dehorning to be as easy and routine as ear tagging.
- This product becomes extremely hot; use with caution.
- Use for dehorning calves less than 1 month of age only.
- Never use the dehorner for a longer time than necessary.
- 110 volt battery dehorns 15 calves per charge, and uses very little power.
- Its cordless design allows independence from main power supply for improved flexibility of use.
- Instant, concentrated 1400 ¬∞F heat at the tip makes dehorning quick and easy.
- Comes with an 110V adapter charger and a 12V cigarette lighter charger to allow charging on-the-go.
|Unit of Measure||each|