DBC Ag Products CUST-DABA-100104 First Arrival with Encrypt Powder [4000 gm]
First Arrival ® w/ Encrypt ® - Powder 4000 gm Pail
First Arrival with Encrypt is a fast-acting, safe and reliable feed supplement, engineered to enhance the immune system. It targets 98% of the pathogens that cause scours and malnutrition, while providing beneficial bacteria at the same time. First Arrival with Encrypt, our exclusive trademarked organic carbon source is a targeted feed supplement specially formulated to help a newborn calf build a strong immune system. Its innovative formula provides Encrypt, targeted egg proteins, micro-encapsulated lactic acid forming bacteria, and Vitamins A, D3 and E that better enable newborn calves to fight the pathogens that may cause scours and other diseases.
First Arrival Calf Formula, w/Encrypt, is a supplement for dairy and beef calves and cattle of all ages. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. First Arrival Calf Formula, w/Encrypt is a unique fiber source with absorptive capabilities and releases organic acids to support a healthy gut. Contains egg and whey proteins, yucca schidigera, psyllium seed husk, vitamins A, D, and E. Also contain essential oils (flavoring). Probiotics are micro-encapsulated for stability in the container and protect during transit to the small intestine. Encrypt with First Arrival Supplement for Dairy & Beef Calves and Cattle of All Ages Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms Available in powder form for mixing with milk or milk replacer and easy-to-use paste tube for individual administration anytime, anyplace. Innovative formula is designed to help support proper digestion, normal intestinal health and healthy immune function.
Even after feeding colostrum during the first 24 hours, calves have a severe immunity gap that makes them highly susceptible to diseases that cause scours. That’s why First Arrival with Encrypt was developed. Our proprietary formula is a dark gray granular powder that is research backed and delivers the following key benefits that help avoid scours in newborn calves:
- Encrypt aids in inhibiting growth of pathogens, including cryptosporidia, and absorbs harmful toxins
- Targeted egg proteins concentrate on the most common digestive pathogens
- Micro-encapsulation protects beneficial bacteria from stomach acid and bile
- Dark gray powder serves as marker of passage and proper use
- All natural ingredients require no withdrawal
- Easy to use – buckets, bottles and hands clean up easily
Powdered Cellulose, Egg Product, Psyllium Seed Husk, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Selenium Yeast, Dried Whey, Essential Oil of Licorice, Essential Oil of Anise, Essential Oil of Sweet Fennel, Essential Oil of Lemon, Dried Kelp, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, and Dried Cultured Whey.
Feed for 14 days in calves, beginning at the second or third feeding after birth. For the first two days (four feedings), feed 10g per feeding. For the next 12 days, feed 5g per feeding. First Arrival mixes in milk replacer, milk and water. Mix at 115° - 120° F and feed at 101° F for best results. May be fed for longer than two weeks and feeding amount doubled depending on level of support desired. A 5g scoop is enclosed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Highly palatable, convenient Paste for individual administration when support is needed, any time and any place. Each gram Paste contains 6.8 million CFUs total lactic acid bacteria.
First Arrival ® w/ Encrypt ® - Powder 4000 gm Pail Highlights:
- SKU: 10917
- Manufacturer: Dbc Ag Products
- All-natural ingredients
- Easy to digest
- Encrypris a unique fiber source that helps maintain the protective layers of the gut
- Specialized condensed whey solubles sourced from dairy cows
- Dried egg package contains both egg yolk and whole egg proteins
- Contains a source of micro- encapsulated live (viable) naturally occuring microorganisms
- Yucca schidigera, psyllium seed husk, and vitamins A, D and E provide added support for the growing calf
- Essential oils for flavor
- Will not interfere with antibiotic regimens or vaccination protocols.
- Requires no meat withhold.
|Manufacturer||DBC Ag Products|
|Shipping Restriction||Do Not Ship To Canada or Texas|
|Unit of Measure||Pail|
|Product Label||Click Here|