Eazi-Breed Sheep CIDR 20 Count
Eazi-Breed Sheep CIDR 20 Count
Eazi-Breed CIDR Sheep Inserts 20ct pkg Active Ingredient, Progesterone, 0.3 gram per EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Insert The Eazi-Breed CIDR?Sheep Insert is a convenient and effective method for inducing estrus in production animals. CIDR?Sheep Inserts contain the natural hormone progesterone. Intra-vaginally placed CIDR's release progesterone at a controlled rate into the blood stream. Approved Use Induction of estrus in ewes (sheep) during seasonal anestrus. Key Features Provide an opportunity to induce a fertile estrus. In ewes that respond to treatment the onset of estrus generally occurs within 1 to 3 days after removal of the EAZI-BREEd CIDR Sheep Insert. Dosage and Administration For induction of estrus in ewes (sheep) during seasonal anestrous, Administer one EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Insert per ewe for 5 days. After insert removal, use standard flock breeding procedures to breed ewes at induced estrus.
For the use in sheep to induce estrus during seasonal anestrous. Seasonal anestrous is when ewes do not have a regular estrous cycle outside the natural breeding season. Insert one Eazi-Breed CIDR vaginally per ewe for 5 days. Ewes that respond to treatment should show signs of estrus with 1 to 3 days after removing the CIDR insert. Eazi-Breed CIDR Sheep Inserts contain the natural hormone progesterone and used to induce estrus in ewes. Allows you to induce fertile estrus and breed ewes outside the natural breeding season, when ewes do not normally have an estrous cycle.
Eazi-Breed CIDR Sheep Inserts can be used to improve the timing and efficiency of breeding and to manage lamb production in order to take advantage of peak market prices. Inserts are administered intravaginally, one per animal, and left in place for 5 days. After removing insert, estrus generally occurs within 1 to 3 days. Use standard breeding procedures to breed ewes at induced estrus.
For induction of estrus in ewes (sheep) during seasonal anestrus:
• Administer one EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Insert per ewe for 5 days.
• After insert removal, use standard flock breeding procedures to breed ewes at induced estrus.
Human Warning: Avoid contact with skin by wearing protective gloves when handling the inserts. Not for Use in Humans. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Environmental Warning: Used (removed) EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Inserts still contain some progesterone. Used EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Inserts must be stored in a sealable container until disposed. Sealed bag/container with used EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Inserts must be properly disposed in accordance with applicable local, state and Federal regulations.
Residue Warning: A pre slaughter withdrawal period is not required when this product is used according to label directions.
Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F) with excursions between 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
Eazi-Breed Sheep CIDR 20 Count Highlights:
- SKU: 14439
- Manufacturer: Zoetis
- Wear gloves when working with CIDR insert
- Avoid contact with skin
- Helps improve timing and efficiency of breeding program
- Avoid contact with skin by wearing protective gloves when handling inserts
- Only use the specially designed EAZI-BREED CIDR Sheep Insert Applicator for administration
- Restrain ewes appropriately prior to administration
- Wash the applicator in a non-irritating antiseptic solution, and then apply a veterinary obstetrical lubricant to the end of the applicator
- Allows you to induce fertile estrus cycle and breed ewes outside the natural breeding season, when ewes normally do not have an estrous cycle
|Unit of Measure||Bag|
|Product Label||Click Here|