Draxxin® KP [100 mL]
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR DRAXXIN KP: Draxxin KP has a pre-slaughter withdrawal time of 18 days in cattle. Not for use in female dairy cattle 1 year of age or older, including dry dairy cows. Not for use in beef calves less than 2 months of age, dairy calves, and veal calves. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in animals previously found to be hypersensitive to tulathromycin and ketoprofen. See full Prescribing Information.
- Quickly treats BRD and fever in steers, beef heifers, beef bulls, dairy bulls and dairy replacement heifers
- Single-shot BRD treatment with the same dependable cure rate of DRAXXIN®
- Low-volume dosage of 1.1 mL per 100 pounds body weight means less product per animal than many other antibiotic treatments
- The same dose size and viscosity as Draxxin®(tulathromycin injection) Injectable Solutions, so you should expect similar year-round syringeability as Draxxin.
- Effective without compromising safety: No clinically significant changes in body weight, consumption of feed or water, or general health when compared with saline controls
- Short meat withdrawal period
|Ailment||BRD, Foot Rot, IBK|
|Volume (ML)||100 ML|
Write Your Own Review