Aspirin Boluses [480 g] (50 ct)
Due to current supply chain issues, this item is currently on a backorder. Please call us at 1-800-255-1181 for alternative options.
Aspirin Boluses (50 Count)
Keeping the animals on your farm healthy with reliable livestock supplements is important. Durvet Livestock Aspirin Bolus Pack is to be used orally as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in livestock. These horse and cattle supplements help lower body temperature and will not harm the heart. A must-have addition to your supplements for livestock. For use as an aid in reducing fever and in relief of minor muscular aches and joint pains in cattle, calves, horses and foals. Readily absorbed to give animals quick relief. Also, antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat.
Aspirin Boluses (50 Count) Highlights:
- SKU: 13251
- Manufacturer: Huvepharma, Inc.
- 50 count jar of cattle supplements
- For use on: cattle, calves, horses, and foals
- Powerful livestock supplements give the animal quick relief
- Salicylates are readily absorbed from the digestive tract
- After absorption, salicylic acid is distributed uniformly throughout the body, relaxing the muscles and relieving pain
- Salicylates will not affect the heart of the animal
- Antipyretic properties help lower body temperature and keep animals more content in extreme heat
- Instructions:Administer orally; Allow animals to drink water after administration; Horses (mature) - 2 to 4 boluses; Foals - 1 to 2 boluses; Cattle (mature) - 2 to 4 boluses; Calves - 1 to 2 boluses
- Essential addition to supplements for livestock
|Unit of Measure||Jar|
Write Your Own Review