International Ordering Process:
After ordering, quotes are generated including products and freight costs. Shipping and freight charges apply to all orders at time of sale. Taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the customer after shipment.
- Small orders can be shipped the same day, Pallets between 3-5 business days, Containers 3-4 weeks depending on the products requested.
- The order is checked to ensure proper condition and order accuracy.
- A container map is provided to facilitate customs.
- All labels, forms, tracking numbers, packing slips and documentation required for international shipments are provided.
- Products shipped from Armor Animal Health via carrier selected by the client.
- Armor Animal Health is unable to sell or ship any Vaccines or biological into Canada.
Payments are accepted via credit card or money wire transfers. Convenient delivery options available in small parcels, pallet and containers shipping via US mail, FedEx, UPS and freight companies.
Prescriptions can be forwarded firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 920.885.2812.
Damages, Shortages, Returns
Report all claims, shortages or damages immediately to your sales representative. Keep damaged product in the original shipping carton for inspection by the carrier. All international orders are non-returnable.