Prestige V (1 Dose)
Prestige V (1 Dose)
Merck Animal Health Prestige 5 Equine Vaccine has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses (EEE/WEE), equine influenza virus (EIV), equine herpesvirus types 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4) and tetanus. This EIV/EHV/WEE/EEE equine vaccine comes a convenient, low-volume 1 mL doses in single, prefilled syringes. The duration of immunity of this horse vaccine has been shown at 6 months for influenza. This is a killed virus low-volume vaccine that protects healthy horses against equine Herpesviruses (Rhino) EHV-1 and EHV-4, Equine Encephalomyelitis Eastern and Western, and Equine Influenza virus subtypes A1, A2 including KY93, KY02, and Tetanus Toxoid Plus West Nile.
Prestige 5 (5 Way Vaccine). Encephalomyeltis - Rhinopneumonitis - Influenza Vaccine
This product has been shown effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis Viruses, EIV, EHV-1, EHV-4 and tetanus. Duration of immunity has been shown at 6 months for EIV. This product has been shown to decrease virus shedding of EIV and EHV-1. Foals nursing immune dams should be vaccinated when maternal antibody levels will allow active immunization.
Prestige V + WNV for vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus, as an aid in the control of respiratory disease caused by EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4, as an aid in reduction of virus shedding of EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4 and as an aid in reduction of disease, encephalitis and viremia caused by West Nile virus. Duration of immunity (DOI) has been shown to be at least six months for EIV. Prestige 5+WNV by Merck - Convenient, multiple antigen combination with WNV reduces the need for several injections. Exceptional safety profile with Havlogen adjuvant and Antigen Purification System.
For primary vaccination aseptically administer 1 mL intramuscularly, repeat with a single dose in three to four weeks. Annual revaccination is recommended. A booster dose can be administered at more frequent intervals based upon individual horse or farm disease risk assessment or any time epidemic conditions exist or are reported. Consult your veterinarian.
Prestige V (1 Dose) Highlights:
- SKU: 13409
- Manufacturer: Merck Animal Health
- Available in 1 dose.
- 5-way combination Eastern, Western, flu, tetanus & rhino vaccine
- Dosage: Inject 1 ml IM & repeat in 4-6 weeks. Booster annually
- EIV/EHV/WEE/EEE equine vaccine provides important risk-based respiratory disease protection
- Duration of immunity has been shown at 6 months for influenza
- Shown to decrease virus shedding of influenza and EHV-1
- Meets United States Equestrian Federation (USEF)/Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) 6-month vaccination requirements for EHV and EIV
- Exceptional safety profile with Havlogen adjuvant and Antigen Purification System
- Foals nursing immune dams should be vaccinated when maternal antibody levels will allow active immunization
- Shake well before using
- This product has not been tested in pregnant animals. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Inject deep into the muscle only. Local reactions may occur at the injection sites in vaccinates, and most of these reactions resolve in 3 to 7 days following vaccination. Systemic reactions may also occur in animals following vaccination. If allergic reaction occurs, treat with epinephrine.
|Manufacturer||Merck Animal Health|
|Shipping Restriction||Do Not Ship To Canada|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Product Label||Click Here|