Gil Farm CIP 4 [55 Gallon]
Gil Farm CIP 4 [55 Gallon]
DANGER Causes severe skin burns and serious eye damage May be corrosive to metals Mixing with acid or ammonia releases toxic chlorine gas This material is harmful to aquatic life. Chlorinated, heavy-duty liquid, mechanical cleaner.
HANDLING and PREVENTION: Do not breathe dusts or mists. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Wear protective gloves and clothing. Wear eye or face protection. Use good personal hygiene practices. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep only in original container. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Never mix with acid or ammonia-doing so will release toxic chlorine gas.
Do not use on aluminum or galvanized steel. Rinse equipment before and after using.
EYE: Wear chemical splash goggles. If splashing is possible, wear a face shield over goggles.
HAND: Wear chemical-resistant, impervious gloves.
SKIN: Wear a synthetic apron and other protective equipment to prevent skin contact.
RESPIRATORY: If exposure limits are exceeded or irritation is experienced, a NIOSH/MSNA-approved respirator or an inorganic/vapor-removing cartridge respirator protection device should be worn. Ventilation and other forms of engineering controls are often the preferred means for controlling chemical exposures. Respiratory protection may be needed for non-routine or emergency situations.
HYGIENE MEASURES: Wash hands, forearms and face thoroughly after handling or before eating, smoking or using the lavatory. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
LIQUID MECHANICAL CLEANER A non-foaming, liquid chlorinated, alkaline detergent for use in the mechanical cleaning. Provides rapid soil penetration and free rinsing. Formulated for high-pressure cleaning of food processing equipment and recirculation cleaning of pipelines and bulk tanks.
CIP Cleaning of Dairy Farm Pipelines, Bulk Tanks and Small Milk Tankers
1. Immediately after use, flush equipment with a large volume of cold water to remove all milk residue.
2. Prepare wash solution using 1/4 to 1 oz. per gallon of 140-180¬∞F water.
3. Circulate this cleaning solution through system for 10-15 minutes; brush wash all parts not coming in contact with solution.
4. Drain system of detergent solution, and rinse thoroughly with cold water followed with an acidified rinse using Gil Acid Cleaner. Refer to label instructions for proper dilution ratios. (Or use a proper dilution of Gil Mikro San to acid rinse and sanitize in one step.) NOTE: If acidified rinse is not employed daily, wash equipment once each week with Gil Acid Cleaner prior to normal Gil Farm CIP#4 wash.
5. Sanitize prior to use with an appropriate Gilmer sanitizer, referring to label instructions for proper dilution ratios.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison center or doctor.
IF ON SKIN (OR HAIR): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Immediately call a poison center or doctor.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a poison center or doctor.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison center or doctor. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Store locked up in a corrosive resistant container with a resistant inner liner at a temperature below 49¬∞C (120¬∞F) and out of direct sunlight. Do not store with food, feed stuffs, acids, or strong oxidizers. Avoid disposal. Attempt to use product completely in accordance with intended use. Dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. SPILL CLEAN-UP Wear all protective equipment. Contain spill. Dilute with ample water. Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
Gil Farm CIP 4 [55 Gallon] Highlights:
- SKU: 20879
- Manufacturer: VALLEY CHEMICAL
- Size: 55 Gallon
- Contains Potassium Hydroxide (CAS#1310-58-3) and Sodium Hypochlorite (CAS#7681-52-9).
- Available in 5, 15 and 55 gallon
- Heavy-Duty, Low-Foaming Acid Cleaner
- Non-foaming acid rinse for all water conditions. Provides a brilliant shine on stainless steel
- DAIRY FARM USE ONLY
- Keep Out of Reach of Children Contains phosphoric acid (CAS#7664-38-2) and sulfuric acid (CAS#7664-93-9)
|Manufacturer||Valley Chemical Co.|
|Unit of Measure||Drum|