Donation Request Process & Policies
We appreciate your consideration of Armor Animal Health as a donor to your cause. Please feel free to fill out your request, but please note due to the rising costs of doing business, we are currently able to allocate only a limited amount of funds this year to nonprofit and charitable organizations. We wish you great success and will do our best to help with your request.
We appreciate your consideration of Armor Animal Health as a donor to your cause, however we have already allocated our charitable funds for this year. Please accept our sincerest wishes for success.
The Armor Animal Health Team is dedicated to supporting local community organizations. While it is our goal to fulfill as many request as possible, we receive hundreds of inquiries every year, and we are unable to honor every request.
It is important to note the following guidelines for requesting and receiving an Armor Animal Health donation:
- All charitable donation requests must be made via the below online donation form. We cannot accept mailed documents, emails, or social media requests for charitable donations.
- Requests must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date. If your event is within 30 days of your request, it will be declined.
- Please fill out the donation request form completely. We use only this form to determine whether to approve the request. The volume of requests does not allow time for us to check out your website or dig further for more information on your event. Please be sure to give us all the information we would need to understand what your request entails, and why Armor Animal Health would want to support.
- Completing the donation request form does not guarantee a donation.
- If your request is approved, you will receive an official confirmation by email, so please include a valid email address and contact information.
Armor Animal Health respectfully declines to support the following:
- Requests intended for personal or corporate profit
- Personal events such as weddings or birthday parties