Diaque [100 GM]
Diaque [100 GM]
A unique formula containing a patented hydrophobic citrus fiber which supports fast absorption of electrolytes and water. It provides a source of energy and electrolytes for calves, lambs, pigs and foals in times of stress. The three-step buffering system allows it to be fed orally with milk, milk replacer or water. May be used during times of stress due to changes in feed or environment. Sodium, potassium and dextrose allow for increased water and nutrient absorption of the small intestine. The fiber is from dried citrus pulp and it is coated with lecithin to provide fat in the diet while preventing the fiber from absorbing water. To be used in animals only keep away from children. Keep this product in a dry place below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep unused product in a sealed container away from pests.
Diaque [100 GM] Highlights:
- SKU: 10633
- Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Highly palatably, high in energy and allows for fast recovery.
- Comes in various sized pails and single portion packets to fit the user’s preference.
- Features a three-step buffering system, allowing it to be mixed in whole milk, milk replacer or water.
- Contains a patented lecithin-coated pectin fiber, a hydrophobic material that does not absorb water.
- Keep this product in a dry place below 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep unused product in a sealed container away from pests.
|Manufacturer||Boehringer Ingelheim / Bivi|
|Unit of Measure||Packet|
|Product Label||Click Here|